S-26 Liquid Plastic Solutions
S-26 Brick and Stone Seal Clear
S-26 Brick and Stone Seal is a clear, non-yellowing plastic coating that can be applied to vertical and horizontal surfaces such as facebrick walls or concrete floors. It is 100% waterproof and can tolerate heavy traffic.
It is a seamless coating and can be taken up from floors to walls.
Not designed for glazed tiles or non-porous surfaces.
1L, 5L, 20L
1litre = ±6m², depending on Substrate
Very Quick drying
Seamless Liquid Plastic Coating
Total resistance to acid rain and pollution
Resistance to fungus and mildew
Can be applied on previously painted walls for a beautiful finish and durability against fungi
- Face brick
- Terrazzo and plaster waterproof coating
- Pollution control for tunnels, commercial buildings, etc
- Bridges - to prevent spalling and ingress of moisture into concrete
Specifications for flat roofs:
- See our Preliminary and General Notes
- Allow plenty of ventilation in confined areas and spaces and never allow ignition, smoking and naked flame when application is taken place.
- Always apply 2 coats of S-26 Brick and Stone Seal.
- Never apply to wet or damp surface.
- Ensure that a substratum is below 3% moister content.
- Always ensure that no rising damp can occur on flat surfaces.
An industrial fan will increase air circulation and will assist in the product drying and curing.
NEVER DILUTE THE PRODUCT!
NEVER APPLY ON GLAZED TILES OR NON-POROUS SURFACES!
- Spray (conventional or airless)
Scroll gallery and click images to enlarge