S-26 Liquid Plastic Solutions
S-26 Epoxy Floor Coating (Twin Pack)
Where harsh chemicals are present, combined with high impact and very heavy traffic, S-26 Epoxy Floor Coating (Twin Pack) is essential. It is extremely tough and hard-wearing (wheels and feet).
It is light-fast, waterproof and easy to maintain.
1L, 5L, 20L
1 litre = ± 6m², depending on the substrate
Grey, Charcoal, White, Terracotta Red, Mid Green
Sets quickly and begins to cure immediately after application
Can be recoated or repaired quickly, easily and economically
Designed for workshops or where solvent spillage can occur.
- Car show rooms
- Garage floors
- Entrance lobbies
Specifications for flat roofs:
- See our Preliminary and General Notes
- Allow plenty of ventilation in confined areas and never allow ignition, smoking or naked flame when application is taking place.
- Never apply onto a damp or wet surface.
- Ensure that the substrata has a moisture content below 3%.
- Ensure that no rising damp can occur on flat surfaces.
- Prepare the surface; remove as much dust as possible.
- Then mix 4:1 base to hardener, using a small electric drill.
- Always apply two coats.
- Allow a max. of 12 hours between coats at 20°C. An industrial fan will increase air circulation and will assist in the product drying and curing.
- Three to seven to days full cure, depending on temperature.
Application over existing paints and coatings
- Wipe (not pour) Solvent #1 with rag or cloth over the existing paint. This will soften the existing coating and will allow a chemical bond to the S-26 Epoxy Floor Coating.
- Then apply two or three full coats of S-26 Epoxy Floor Coating.
New concrete or cement floors
- Apply one coat of S-26 Brick Seal, allow curing overnight.
- Then apply two coats of S-26 Epoxy Floor Coating.
NEVER DILUTE THE PRODUCT!